Ultimate Werewolf

Through the first week of the Werewolf game, I found a lot of interesting aspects. First of all, everyone’s style is different. Some people like to protect good people as their identity when speaking with their werewolf identity. And the good people who stand on the wrong side will be referred to as werewolves by others, which will enhance the conflict between good people, so that the werewolf cards can have a rhythm. At this time, you can judge according to the situation on the field. When each person speaks independently, he needs to take his perspective. If he is a good person, what position should he choose to come out? Think about whether the werewolf uses him as a stand-in. Some people speak like a wolf, but he is not a wolf, so the werewolf will not miss the opportunity to resist him. This is the helplessness of a good person. You go save him and you’re out too.
In general, I have very little contact with this type of game. At first, I felt that everyone’s speech was sincere, but the most sincere is always the next one. My position was constantly updated, and I couldn’t see the situation clearly. Later, I gradually learned to question others, such as: whether the speaker’s words and deeds are consistent, and whether the position and vision are consistent with their identity. Whether you deliberately avoid someone when analyzing a situation.
At the same time, this game is a good improvement for leadership. You must rely on your own logical reasoning ability to influence each other. This process requires you to have good expression skills, logical analysis skills, and exercise people. So I also want to exercise my expressive ability and thinking through this game.