Faculty who are eligible to apply for an NSF CAREER Award may be interested in the following professional development sessions being offered on Thursday, January 23, 2020.
- 9:00am — A two-hour NSF CAREER Award seminar will be presented by Burr Zimmerman of UVG, Ltd. Continental breakfast will be served beginning at 8:30am and the seminar will begin at 9:00am. Registration is required.
- 1:00pm — A one-hour NSF CAREER Award recipient panel will feature current or past CAREER awardees Mike Brudzinski of Geology & Environmental Earth Science and Dominik Konkolewicz, Gary Lorigan, and Rick Page, all of Chemistry & Biochemistry. Discussion will be moderated by Burr Zimmerman. Registration is required.
- Afternoon — A very limited number of one-on-one consultations with Burr Zimmerman are available to eligible faculty who are planning to submit an NSF CAREER Award application in 2020. Reservations are required and are available on a first-come/first-served basis — click link below for desired appointment time:
- 2:30-3:00pm (waitlist only)
- 3:10-3:40pm (waitlist only)
- 3:50-4:20pm (waitlist only)