Proctor & Gamble supports a fund to support projects across a number of institutions, including Miami. There is currently an open call for those interested in developing submissions:
The P&G Fund for Higher Education is now accepting grant proposals for the 2018-19 year. Here is a link to a form that you may use for proposals. Grants range from $5,000-10,000 and Miami is permitted to request a total of $50,000 for all projects (with a limitation of 2 projects per division).
Programs must meet the following criteria:
– Improve curriculum to be at the cutting edge in relevance and effectiveness
– Foster and enable leadership opportunities and learning
– Create a learning environment that encourages and enhances innovation and creativity
– Strengthen diversity in thought, participation and ongoing interaction
– Utilize the funding on an expendable basis (i.e no endowments)
If you are interested, feel free to see me for consultation in preparing an effective proposal.