Please note that several university award deadlines are approaching (ranging from October 1 to December 6). Please consider nominating our colleagues for the following:
- Benjamin Harrison Medallion – awarded annually to a faculty member in recognition of extraordinary lifetime contributions to teaching, research, and service at Miami. Nominations are due by November 1.
- Distinguished Scholar Award and Junior Faculty Scholar Awards honors faculty whose excellence in research or other creative activity has brought them prominence or potential promise in their fields. Nominations are due by December 6.
- E. Phillips Knox Distinguished Teaching Award recognizes continuing faculty members who demonstrate creative, innovative and engaging teaching methods at the undergraduate level. Nominations are due by October 15.
- University Distinguished Service Award recognizes a faculty or staff member who has made an extraordinary impact on the life and mission of Miami University. Nominations are due by November 1.
- University Assessment Award recognizes outstanding contributions, commitments, and efforts that academic and academic support programs have made to their improvement through full-cycle assessment. Nominations are due by December 6.