Werewolf Reflection

Personally I was a huge fan of werewolf. I like the class atmosphere and I know for a fact everyone in there liked it too. All the people seemed to be having so much fun and they all were engaging in conversation and just enjoying the experience. I know from personal experience what that game is like because I have played mafia and town of salem. All wonderful games that are great for breaking the ice between strangers. Also one student said that it is much better to play as strangers and I would 100% agree on that. The game started out sort of awkward and slow but once people began to participate in dialogue it was a lot easier for us to play along. I was virginia Wolf and the person I picked died very early.
My favorite part about the game was trying to figure out who was who and lying to the other players in order to gain a better hand. It was hard to interpret the truth because we didn’t know anything about each other. I am excited to play another game next week. I picked Forbidden Island because it just sounded interesting. I think this game is related to leadership because once the second person started talking people began to join in. People felt a lot better and were more at ease with each other.

Overall it was an amazing game that I truly enjoyed and I am looking forward to playing forbidden island next week. I wish the class times were more frequent, like maybe twice a week. That is because I felt a great relief of stress while playing and I’m excited to play more games later on in the semester.