Submission of Abstracts and Panel or Roundtable Proposals begins July 10, 2023
INCS has a unique panel format to facilitate discussion and collaboration. Presenters pre-circulate a written version of the papers shortly before the conference and give a 7-8-minute synopsis during their panels, leaving ample time for dialogue and exchange.
In order to submit an abstract, a panel, or a roundtable for consideration, you’ll need to login into Ex Ordo. If you don’t already have an account, you can create one.
Individual Abstract Submissions
- Please limit your single-spaced abstract to 200 words in pdf form, and include a one-page CV as the second page of your file.
- Be sure to include a title for your presentation.
Panel or Roundtable Proposals
- Only the lead organizer of the panel or roundtable needs to submit the proposal. Be sure, however, to include the email address of all presenters.
- As above, login into ExOrdo.
- For a panel, submit a brief description of the panel’s focus and an abstract for each of your three or four presenters. Include a chair and a commentator if you would like.
- For a roundtable, describe the focus of the discussion. Include the names of each of your three or four presenters as well as a brief description of what each presenter will discuss—no need for full abstracts.
Deadline for all abstracts and panel or roundtable proposals is October 02, 2023
Questions? Email us at INCSCinti2024@gmail.com