Office: 288 BAC, Phone: 513-529-3520, Fax: 513-529-1493
Research interests: graph theory, graph embeddings, combinatorics, theoretical computer science
- B.S. (Honors Mathematics) University of Michigan, 1972
- Ph.D. (Mathematics) University of Michigan, 1979
Academic Work History:
- University of Michigan, Department of Mathematics, Teaching Fellow, 1972-1978.
- Miami University, Department of Mathematics
- Assistant Professor, 1978 – 1982.
- Associate Professor, 1982 – 1988.
- Full Professor, 1988 – present.
- University of Texas – Dallas, Visiting Professor, Dept. of Computer Science, Fall 1985.
- University of California, Berkeley – Visiting Scholar, Dept. of Electrical Engineering and Computer Science, and participant at the Mathematical Sciences Research Institute (at Berkeley) year of concentration in complexity theory, Spring 1986.